Voted Best Wedding DJs in Charlottesville
Bunn DJ Company is a member of The Knot’s Best of Weddings Hall of Fame. We have also been awarded the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award from 2009-2023.
We specialize in creating an atmosphere where people let loose, sing at the top of their lungs, and spend all night dancing. Your event decor will be beautiful and the food will be delicious, but what your guests will really remember is how much fun they had. Our team of Charlottesville-based wedding & event DJs is here to make sure you have the best time. EVER.
The right mix of music can make or break the party and our DJs will get make sure to get EVERYONE out on the dance floor at your wedding or special event! We never show up with the same old playlist.
Our DJs work closely with you to ensure the music for your wedding or special event in the Charlottesville & Central VA area is curated for YOUR party and because our Charlottesville wedding DJs know how to pack the dance floor.
YOU WILL HAVE THE BEST TIME. EVER.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
Frank was great to meet with us before the wedding to make sure we felt good about everything. He also did the lighting at The Jefferson and it was beautiful! I would absolutely recommend Bunn DJ Company and Frank Guertler!
This company is who you need to be booking with 100%! We were able to dance the night away and all of our family and friends had an awesome time! We received many compliments! What a great company! Hands down – Five stars!
We were really impressed and refreshed by Bunn DJ from start to finish. They were kind, organized, flexible and delivered on amazing service! A sincere THANK YOU for making the best day of our lives!! You’re the best!!
DJ SERVICES IN CHARLOTTESVILLE & CENTRAL VA
When planning your wedding or event, consider other aspects besides music that are important to you. Bunn DJ Company Virginia has a selection of Charlottesville DJs that don’t believe in just playing music. Our DJs focus on playing the perfect song at the right time. You also don’t have to worry about making announcements as our DJs are MCs too.
Not only do we offer DJ services, but you can also have a dramatic theme to your venue with the addition of uplighting. DJ uplighting accents any room to add romance and fun.
DJs FOR WEDDINGS, EVENTS, PARTIES
As a DJ company in Charlottesville, VA, led by Frank Guertler, we have the privilege of working with the myriad of wedding venues the city has to offer. Whether you’re after a chic outdoor ceremony or an urban indoor reception (or both!), there’s a wedding venue for you!
When looking for a DJ in the Charlottesville and Central Virginia area, look no further than Bunn DJ Company. Together we select the DJ that has the experience in your type of event and the services needed.
Whether you are looking for a wedding DJ, corporate event DJ, or private party DJs such as a birthday party, milestone celebration, family reunion, or retirement party, we have a DJ that specializes in getting guests on the dance floor. Then, your selected DJ works with you to plan a successful party.
WEDDING DJs ROCKIN’ CHARLOTTESVILLE & CENTRAL VA
Hosting a Charlottesville wedding isn’t just about showing your guests a good time at your venue. You also get to show off all the area has to offer! As a Charlottesville-based DJ company, we love our city and are proud to know what makes a Charlottesville experience unique.
Whether your wedding or event is in Charlottesville, Richmond, or anywhere in the Central Virginia area, we will come to you to create the day of your dreams.
ENTERTAINMENT IN CHARLOTTESVILLE AREA
Please note that the following events will create an influx of people to the Charlottesville area. If planning your wedding or event at the same time, book hotel rooms and excursions as early as possible as space will be limited!
- Anything University of Virginia football or basketball. Go ‘Hoos. Especially when Virginia Tech is in town for the Commonwealth Cup game at Scott Stadium in November.
- Who knew Charlottesville was such a book lover’s town? Every year more than 20,000 writers, editors, illustrators, publishers, and avid readers attend the Festival of the Book in March.
- Just outside of town you’ll find the acclaimed Boar’s Head Resort. The inn plays host in August to the Virginia Festival of the Wheel. This fundraiser for the UVA Cancer Center Patient Care Fund features the finest luxury, classic, and historically significant automobiles.
- Steeplechase racing has been a Charlottesville fixture since the 1970s. Nearby Foxfield hosts nationally recognized races biannually. The spring race draws 20,000 visitors to the scenic Central Virginia countryside.
- Held at four venues around the town in November is the Virginia Film Festival, sponsored by the University of Virginia. VAFF goers have enjoyed Oscar-worthy movies like Jane Campion’s The Power of the Dog.
- The University continues its support of the arts with the Heritage Theatre Festival, a summer festival of musicals, classics, and new plays. This professional theater’s alumni include Wayne Knight (Newman in Seinfeld); Jared Bradshaw (Jersey Boys on Broadway); noted jazz and cabaret singer Jack Donahue, and UVA graduate Emily Swallow (TV’s The Mentalist and Southland)
- Who needs a Ted Talk when you have TomTom. The five-day festival in April is all about grassroots, community building, social justice, entrepreneurialism, and a healthy dose of dance parties, front porch concerts, and downtown fun.
- Immerse yourself in art at May’s Charlottesville Arts Festival. This 3-day event offers a kaleidoscope of art, music, and dance as well as demonstrations, art-making, live music, and craft beer.
- And the town isn’t the only location where you’ll find art on exhibit in May. Next door neighbor Crozet plays host to 120 artists and artisans at the Crozet Arts and Crafts Festival. And there’s also a festival in October.
- Since opening in 2005, Ting Pavilion has showcased both popular local as well as national musical acts. Located at the end of the downtown mall, the pavilion is within easy walking distance of several great restaurants. Fridays after Five is a free family-friendly favorite with local musicians performing a wide range of styles.
If you are planning a wedding, contact our Richmond DJs or Charlottesville DJs today. However, we will travel to cities in Central Virginia near you!
Charlottesville is a city in Virginia and home to the University of Virginia. The core UV campus was designed by Thomas Jefferson. The city is a gateway to Shenandoah National Park, along a section of the Blue Ridge Mountains. Other activities include:
- University of Virginia
- Historic Downtown Mall
- Carter Mountain Orchard
- Trump Winery
- James Monroe’s Highland
- Blenheim Vineyards
Party rockin, dance floor packin DJ’s