WILMINGTON WEDDING DJs & ENTERTAINMENT
Music & Wedding Services for Wilmington • Raleigh • Durham • Chapel Hill • Greenville
Voted Best Wedding DJs in Wilmington
Bunn DJ Company is a member of The Knot’s Best of Weddings Hall of Fame. We have also been awarded the WeddingWire Couples’ Choice Award from 2009-2023.
Whatever your music taste, our DJs know how to throw down. We’ve rocked weddings, corporate events, school dances, and celebrations with our DJ services in Wilmington NC all the way to Raleigh.
So, tell us your dreams, your favorite songs, your guilty pleasures, and the songs you absolutely can’t stand. And we’ll come up with your perfect big day soundtrack. We show up early and stay late to make sure everything flows seamlessly.
Get ready to sing at the top of your lungs and dance like your mom isn’t watching, because our Wilmington wedding DJs know how to rock parties.
AIN’T NO PARTY LIKE A BUNN DJ PARTY
‘Cause a Bunn DJ Company party don’t stop. OK, it stops eventually, but we’ll keep you dancing and having fun until you’re ready to call it quits.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS ARE SAYING
WOW! My wedding was definitely the BEST and most FUN wedding I have been to. I have never been to a wedding that was so amazing, fun, awesome, and so happens to be my wedding! :)
We didn’t even leave the dance floor to enjoy the photobooth as we were having such a great time (we GREATLY enjoyed the crazy guest shots).
We are SO happy that we went with Bunn DJ Company for our wedding. Mitch was our DJ for our wedding. He made it so much fun and kept the dance floor full the entire night.
DJ SERVICES IN WILMINGTON & CAPE FEAR AREA
When planning your wedding or event, consider other aspects besides music that are important to you. Bunn DJ Company has a selection of Wilmington DJs that don’t believe in just playing music. Our DJs focus on playing the perfect song at the right time. You also don’t have to worry about making announcements as our DJs are emcees too.
Not only do we offer DJ services, but you can also have a dramatic theme to your venue with the addition of uplighting. Uplighting accents any room to add romance and fun. If you want to have pictures that last a lifetime with family and friends, check out our photo booth rental.
DJs FOR WEDDINGS, EVENTS, PARTIES, DANCES
As a DJ company in Wilmington, NC, led by Joe Bunn, we have the privilege of working with the myriad of wedding venues the city has to offer. Whether you’re after a chic outdoor ceremony or an urban indoor reception (or both!), there’s a wedding venue for you!
When looking for a DJ in the Wilmington and Cape Fear area, look no further than Bunn DJ Company. Together we select the DJ that has the experience in your type of event and services needed.
Whether you are looking for a wedding DJ, corporate event DJ, school dance DJ, or private party DJ such as a birthday party, milestone celebration, family reunion, or retirement party, we have a DJ that specializes in getting guests on the dance floor. Then, your selected DJ works with you to plan a successful party.
WEDDING DJs ROCKIN’ WILMINGTON AND EASTERN NC
Hosting a Wilmington wedding isn’t just about showing your guests a good time at your venue. You also get to show off all the area has to offer! As a DJ company serving Wilmington, we love our city and are proud to know what makes a Raleigh experience unique.
Whether your wedding or event is in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Greenville, Wilmington, or anywhere in the Triangle area, we will come to you to create the day of your dreams.
ENTERTAINMENT IN WILMINGTON AND CAPE FEAR AREA
Please note that the following events will create an influx of people to the area. If planning your wedding or event at the same time, book hotel rooms and excursions as early as possible as space will be limited!
- Orange Street ArtsFest – Wilmington’s largest downtown arts festival with works of more than 80 artists from North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and Tennessee.
- Old Wilmington Riverfest Celebration – The first full weekend of October, the Riverfest runs through Historic Downtown Wilmington on Water Street from the foot of Market Street to Cape Fear Community College drawing tens of thousands of people for this 2-day event.
- Cucalorus Film Festival – The festival is five days of new indie films, paired with bold performances and deep discussions about justice and the future.
- Carousel Center Beer and Wine Festival – takes place at Riverfront Park in downtown Wilmington, NC. The event features samples of select beverages, live music, food vendors, and more.
- Southern Coastal Bluegrass Festival features along with good bluegrass and bluegrass gospel will be good food, arts and crafts, storytelling, clogging, and square dancing.
- Downtown Wilmington Guinness Halfway To St. Patrick’s Day Festival & Parade – There will be a post-parade festival with food and music.
Wilmington is a port city in North Carolina. It’s known as a gateway to Cape Fear Coast beaches like Wrightsville, with its strong surf, and Carolina, with its long boardwalk. What are some of the things that you and your wedding guests can enjoy in Wilmington, NC?
- Airlie Gardens
- Battleship North Carolina
- Bellamy Mansion
- Cape Fear Museum
- Downtown Wilmington
- Historic District
- New Hanover County Arboretum
- Noni Bacca Winery
- Wilmington Rai
If you are planning a wedding in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Greenville, or Wilmington, please visit our Raleigh wedding DJs, Durham wedding DJs, Chapel Hill wedding DJs, Greenville wedding DJs, and Wilmington wedding DJs pages to learn more about the area and events.
Driving Directions to Bunn DJ Company from Wilmington
- Head north on S College Rd toward Oleander Dr
- Follow I-40 W to S Saunders St in Raleigh. Take exit 298B from I-40 W
- Turn right onto S Saunders St
- Continue onto McDowell St
- McDowell St turns slightly right and becomes Capital Blvd
- Use the right lane to take the ramp to Wade Ave
- Continue onto Wade Ave
- Use the right lane to turn slightly left to stay on Wade Ave
- Use the right lane to merge onto Glenwood Ave via the ramp to Downtown
- Turn left onto Jefferson St
- Continue straight
- Destination will be on the left
Party rockin, dance floor packin DJ’s